I'm looking for players to playtest my Apocalypse World one-to-two shot titled: Fallout New Vegas: The House Always Win. Follow the link for further details on the game. The date is set for Jan. but I am looking to run it sometime between now, and early Oct.
Players who sign up are encouraged to
- Have a working microphone and headset.
- join the group in setting up a play date and time which we will try to reach by consensus via .
- have mic courtesy skills such as muting while eating and minimizing of background noise which will be greatly appreciated
- Be willing to write at least a paragraph feedback and/or suggestions for the game
- Have Skype available and updated, but with readiness to use Google Chat if Skype gets buggy that day.
- Be willing to play with some small level of player character antagonism, but willing to handle the PC conflict with maturity and good group communication.