Recent Posts

8 Posts found

24 Dec 05:21
Custom me at burn BlackCat 24 Posts

Game Table Tips / Die Roller

A die roller is built into the chat window. To use it, simply type in the number of dice and type of die you're using (such as d20 or 3d6) and it will kick you out both the individual die results as well as the total. The results show to everyone in the game table.

22 Dec 21:03

Seeking Players For A Game / New Pre-generated Character System Implemented

Perfect!

22 Dec 02:55
Labyrinth martian_bob 6 Posts

Sounds like something that could be added - I'll throw this on a to-do listt

22 Dec 02:49
Goblin BrianI 5 Posts

Very nice!

Is there a way to clone pregens or characters? Some of the rules systems require simple, but somewhat time consuming edits to customize the character sheets. It would be nifty to be able to copy an example to use as the base sheet for a new game.  GMs could also provide a generic character with their games.

Thanks!

21 Dec 21:49

We have created a way to utilize pre-generated characters for your game!

Okay Gamemasters, here’s how you do this.

1. Enter your pre-generated characters into Infrno as you would any other character, creating a Character Profile and Character Sheet.

2. When you create your Game Profile, click Manage Pre-generated Characters in the Pages box on the left.

3. You are taken to a page where you can check all the characters you wish to be offered as pre-generated characters for your game. Check all the ones you wish to offer and click Save at the bottom of the screen.

4. Next, invite those players who wish to be a part of your game to choose a pending pre-generated character. They do this by going to the Game Profile and scrolling to the bottom, where they will find a new box entitled Join Game With A Pre-generated Character. Each player can now choose one of those characters and click Join.

5. Just because a player has clicked Join with a pre-generated character doesn’t mean you have no choice over who they play. You must still approve their choices. Going to the Game Profile, you’ll see the Pending Pre-generated Characters box now, under Pending Characters. You must click Approve in order to allow each player to join the game with their chosen pre-generated character.

6. Once you click approve, a copy of that character is given to that player to now own. The character’s name is slightly modified and art assets do not travel with the character. This allows the player to have a souvenir of your game, but allows you to still own the master characters in case you wish to run your game again.

And that’s that! Enjoy these new features and please let us know what you think of them!

16 Dec 00:32

Seeking Players For A Game / Open Game for December 29th

Hey everybody!

I am running an open one-shot CthulhuTech game on December 29th, Tuesday, from 7-11 pm PST. It's already on the Games page and it's called the Orthanach Stone. I will be expanding the profile over the coming days.

There are six slots available, characters provided.

Since characters are provided, private message me if you want to register. The first six people to contact me are in!

14 Dec 20:45

Forum Rules / Under Construction

These forums are under construction.

They are currently of use for finding games to play.

Please do not post any additional threads or content at this time.

Enjoy!

(EDIT: Disregard this above message. Use the forums as you like!)

13 Jul 18:23

Forum Rules / Rules of Conduct

As these forums grow, I thought it might be prudent to lay out the rules for participating. There are three rules:

1. These forums are for discussion of the tabletop roleplaying intellectual properties and and the game engines that pertain to them. However, there are appropriate threads for all kinds of tangents.

2. Constructive conversations only. If you have a legitimate complaint or concern, no problem. However, if you've come here just to gripe, you are not welcome.

3. Treat everyone with respect. No flaming and keep the language family style.

And that's it – basic rules of courtesy. If you choose not to accept these basic rules, you have three strikes before you are out.

Thank you for participating in the Inferno forums. We're happy to have you!