- March 14, 2011
- Views: 21
- Comments: 2
- Character Generation
- Pregenerated Origins
- Joining The Epiphany - 3: The Firstborn Rebel, The Artist, The Football ...
- The Sea-Hawk's Wings - Osprey, Vol. 3, #2
- Simferopol Arcology
- Report On The Vohnyshche Building
- Joining The Epiphany - 1: The Parole Officer, The Street Doctor, The Fix...
- Joining The Epiphany - 2: The Federale, The Family, The Drug Dealer, The...
- on the hop
The End Of The Epiphany
Well, after reviewing everyone's schedules, it looks like the Epiphany is drawing to a close. I can't be there this week, Franck can't be there next week, other nights of the week are dubious at best, and we're down to 3 people, the minimum that we decided on for our "go" group.
Lessons learned: The game will take longer than you think, planning for down-the-road is important. Pictures on the game table look great. Using text boxes to record your ideas and things-to-do-next is great. Blogposts are cool.
I really feel like we did a good job with Infrno and Cthulhutech both, so my goals were acheived for this game.
Thanks to everyone who participated even once, you all did a great job and were excellent players. I would absolutely be in a game with you all again.
I will absolutely run other things on Infrno, so keep an eye out. And think of me if you have other projects!
"And I walk like a ghost among the living and the born-free / Yeah, I'm comin', Nena, comin' for you..."