Well I'm a gamer through and through. I started at the ripe age of 10 with my uncles old D&D first addition and have never looked back. Now I write and do cartography for companies all while designing my steampunk, victorian, horror rpg based on the Pathfinder core rules. Lets throw down and get our game on!
Here is a little more info below
GAMES I ENJOY
Pathfinder, Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, Star Wars Saga Edition, Dark Heresy, DC Adventures, Eclipse Phase, d20 Modern/Future, Ravenloft, Conventions, Competitions and of course Monsterpocalypse (for those that remember).
GAMES I WANT TO PLAY
- I own Dogs in the Vineyard and still haven't played. Won signed copies by Jim Butcher of Dresden Files from Atomic Array yet they just haven't got cracked open and I really want to play.
THINGS I'M EXCITED FOR
- Atomic Robo by Evil Hat! I can not wait to try this game out.
- The new edition of 40k. Please god don't suck.
- Gamerati tour with Ed Healy to bring gamers across the US together.
- First ever winner of Iron GM with a perfect score! I placed in the top 3 every year and in 2011 I blew the competition out of the water.
- Designed over 5 shirts for Iron GM plus posters, handouts and business cards.
- Articles in Dungeon and Dragon Magazine along with works on 3 new hush hush projects.
- Run a video game site called Refresh & Reload. It's teen to adult oriented with opinions at their finest.
- Helped design and Run Iron Player each year at GenCon. A premier event each year.
- Help run 2 massive RPG games at GenCon with Steve Helt and the rest of the crew.
- Worked for THQ's Volition on Red Faction 1 & 2. Great fun!