- October 04, 2012
- Views: 16
- Comments: 0
- Game discussion
- La'Carsha: The Divine Isles
- First Dynasty Timeline
- Brother Donovan, Year Two
- Bones breaking in the night.....It's such a nice house...
- Issues 11-12: The Plunge
- Fall of Blüdhaven Part 1: Atlas
- One Shot #1: The Demons Pit
- Oan Science Cells High Security Vault Prisoner List
- The Iron Reign
Issues 11-12: The Plunge
- The World continues to get worse as riots break out over fear of the Devastator Virus.
- The president has called for the registration and vaccination of all citizens.
- Troops mobilize as they move to enforce the new law.
- With the world turning on itself, it is clear that the sway of devastator has done its work.
- With Nanotec away on a special mission, Atom Smasher and Nitengale.
- Through their combined efforts they are able to culture a true vaccine for the devastator virus, which Nitengale seemed to have developed naturally.
- While all Valkyrie operatives are given the new found vaccine, it will take, to months to manufacture enough to distribute to the rest of the world.
- As payment Nitengale is given the first batch so she can save her own people.
- The White Knight and Retrocop assist with combat training with the greener operatives.
- The Knight preaches the value of melee combat to the operatives, and challenges a sniper to prove it.
- The short skirmish ends in a stalemate with both finding new found respect for the other.
- Retrocop uses his time to teach the new recruits to better defend themselves against metahuman opponents.
- During the night a great commotion is heard in the archive room.
- While Atom Smasher is inside the sound proof lab, and Nanotec still on an away mission, the rest of the team arrive to find, Dr.Hartwell the twitchy empath from the ill fated House mission, inside tearing through the area.
- After he is detatined he finally tell the tale of horrible nightmares that he had been having over the past week, each time for entire world was set aflame.
- After our heroes decide that he will not be a threat he is allowed to make his case.
- After re-reading the Qui Docet Nox, he believes that the quest to defeat devastator is a trap.
- Devastator cannot fully take from on this plane, only influence, if the chosen were to be gathered, his one and only way of escape would be within reach.
- Devastator depicted is as a trickster god, and nothing he says can be trusted.
- The team decides that Devastator must be destroyed for the sake of the world, and him escaping is a risk they will have to take.
- The team is soon thrust into action, as the now infected president makes good on his promise of forced inoculation.
- Nanotec meets Donovan Michaels in his office, he was called to discuss a secret project hat Donovan wants him to be apart of.
- Nanotec is injected with organic solution, which will give him the ability to access level 8 areas around the Valkyrie base.
- Donovan leads him behind a nanowall and then puts on his rings, leading nanotech into a portal.
- On the other side they arrive in deep space, light years away from earth.
- Nanotec is amazed to see three starships under construction.
- Donovan tells him that the flagship the VSD Bianca is ready, with the other two on schedule to be completed in four years time.
He explains that the invasion of the Alruns forced many within Valkyrie into action, and that these ships will ensure nothing like that will happen again.
- Our heros arrive inChicago, to find many of the citizens being rounded up for vaccination.
- Nitengale makes here way to a news station and with the help of one of the camera men, she is able to broadcast a message of warning of the world.
- While her plan did work, it also caused a panic that bought the robotic guards of the vaccination stations to action.
- Soon our team was completely surrounded by dozens of robots bent on keeping the vaccination process on schedule.
- Our heroes fought bravely some even falling themselves, but in the end that came out victorious, saving as many citizens as they could.
- Before they could celebrate they were once again attacked by wave of robots.
- They were saved from ugly fight, by Superman, Hakwman, Hawkgirl, and Batman.
- The heroes of earth could no longer hide while so many innocents were in danger, and the possibility of infection was just another risk of the job.
- Batman tells our heroes that they must find the secret base that the rest of the civilians have been taken to.
- With that Catwomen arrives, with intel collected from said base, as a favor to batman.
- After a minor altercation with White Knight, Catwomen agrees to join forces with our heroes to save the people, but it will cost them a million dollars.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Taina is quickly put in a bad move as Nanotec arrives back at base with Catwomen on his arm.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Natotec smoothes it out with the help of The Knight and Nitengale.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->While The White Knight and Nitengale plan the coming rescue, NanoTec makes his way to SinaiTower, to receive the Mark 8 NanoTec Suit
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->With the help of Donovan’s fiancé Sahiba, the trio put the new suit through its paces, taking it on a flight course.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->NanoTec returns to the Valkyrie base, along with Catwomen the teams plans a daring rescue mission involving three teams.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->The team executes the plan to the letter, quickly bypassing any obstacles in their path.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->After they hack the system and find a map, the heroes make their way to the containment chamber of the base.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Once freed, Nanotec recognizes one of the captives as Black Manta
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->At first the plans to lock him up, until Balck Manta informs him of the reason of his capture, Black Manta is the Jackel, the last chosen one, and the final piece needed to open the portal to the realm of devastator.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->The team escort the hostages out fo the base and await extraction on the main wall of the complex.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->One of the hostages is taken by a man calling himself Laurent de Lioncourt, he claims to be the penance of The White Knight.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->After his challenge is made the mysterious swordsmen disappears,
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Catwomen collects her fee on the ride, and then jumps out of the chopper mid flight.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->When they arrive at base The white Knight realizes he has a note in his cape, it reads “St Mary’s auditorium come alone”