- January 30, 2013
- Views: 5
- Comments: 1
- Adventure Companion Holiday Pre-Release: Order the Book Today
- Crafty Games at Gen Con 2012: Come Play with Brandon Sanderson
- [Fantasy Craft] Win the Adventure Companion Before Release!
- PDF Release: Welcome to the Time of High Adventure!
- New Releases: Call to Arms Wave 4
- Mistborn Adventure Game Update: Revised Digital Edition + Print Book Del...
- Adventure Companion Released in PDF
- Crafty Games at Gen Con 2012: Bigger and Badder than Ever
New Releases: Call to Arms Wave 4
- The Crusader (base class) is an anointed warrior who’s taken up a sacred quest in service to his beliefs.
- The Inquisitor (expert class) is an agent of the Church, tasked with rooting out blasphemy and corruption, be it to protect the weak or preserve the powerful.
- The Avatar (master class) is chosen as a living personification of faith in action, a direct representation of the god’s interest in the affairs of its worshippers.
These three divine classes act in service to the gods, but in very different ways. The Inquisitor seeks out all who defy the heavens, rebuking and punishing them for their sins, while the Crusader takes the fight directly to infidels, wading into heresy with a heavy sword and a sturdy shield. Above all, the Avatar sees with the eyes of another realm, acting as a living conduit to worlds beyond.
Each of these new Call to Arms releases contains new feats and several feat chains, including...
- The Challenge chain lets you throw down with chosen foes in final one-on-one standoffs.
- The Devotion chain grants you greater divine spellcasting options and features new tricks to enhance any spell you unleash.
- The Inspiration chain affords you free blessings and features new tricks to manipulate spells beyond their normal limits.
- The Persecution chain reveals and exploits the weaknesses of those who walk different paths.
- The Ritual Weapon chain taps hidden power in your gods' favored arms.
- Boundless Zeal gives you a precious Edge against enemies from opposing faiths.
- Mysterious Ways lets you walk Paths that have never been part of your Alignment.
You can pick any of these Call to Arms releases up individually right now using the links below, or you can buy them together in this affordable bundle.
- Call to Arms: Crusader
- Call to Arms: Inquisitor
- Call to Arms: Avatar
- Call to Arms: Bundle 4 (get all three releases at a special discount!)
We hope to see you on the battlefield!