D&D, DCC, Pathfinder, fantasy adventure board games.
Mr Hal Roman! I've got a post out on d20pro facebook group too. I'm gonna wait for a couple reponses and let you know. cool?
What sort of gamer are you? What into? I'm flexible on stuff, but in general:
- Lowish magic in the campaign world, spellcasting is difficult/rare, magic items rare and expensive; open to flexibility
- As much realism as possible. ie Can't stand evil/good/chaotic TYPE damage. WTF does that mean?
- Heavy, deep campaign plot(s). Note taking pretty important. Involvement is key.
- game balance, not a fan of power builds or total bonus +11 characers
- relatively consistent PC appearances.