- November 29, 2011
- Views: 6
- Comments: 2
- Alternative Titles
- That's My Novel And I'm Sticking To It
- Snake Brains & the Present Bias
- Twisted Fairytwitters
- Who says six years of writing about a necrophile doesn't pay off?
- Letter From a Christian Goth
- In Ink and Audio
- Revenge Best Served In 100 Words
- Interview With James Lowder
- The tentacles that swim under the skin
Who says six years of writing about a necrophile doesn't pay off?
Boy meets girl.
Boy looses girl.
Boy gets girl back...
...one piece at a time.
To answer a few questions about the book:
· The PDF sells for $4.99. The e-reader formats are not available yet (e-pub, kindle, etc.), but if people get the PDF at DriveThruFiction, those formats will be free for customers once available – they’ll appear as additional downloads.
· Print on demand is on the way, though I don't know a date or price just yet (stay tuned!).
· Once all of the are formats are sorted out, the ebooks will be available at storefronts like Amazon, B&N, and the like.
And finally, in celebrating Vampire the Masquerade's 20th anniversary, I have an essay over at FlamesRising.com about how I met the Masquerade. Warning: contains gore, slashers, and me as a grade school boy.
It's been a long road and a surreal day. I've heard a few people, in retrospect, say that Vampire and World of Darkness fandom has been something more than gaming fandom, almost like the fandom for a favorite band. I feel like my favorite band asked me up on stage to play a few sets with them. Rock on.