- October 07, 2011
- Views: 3
- Comments: 0
- Alternative Titles
- That's My Novel And I'm Sticking To It
- Snake Brains & the Present Bias
- Twisted Fairytwitters
- Who says six years of writing about a necrophile doesn't pay off?
- Letter From a Christian Goth
- In Ink and Audio
- Revenge Best Served In 100 Words
- Interview With James Lowder
- The tentacles that swim under the skin
Rule #6: Submit to no distractions
"I have to write, I can't pick you up and cradle you right now."
"You are a lone huntress of the night."
"Claws sharp as crescent moons. Fur black as a bad-bad dream."
"You are a cycloptic, nocturnal predator--you need no one!"